[MEncoder-users] Understanding how to increase the size of subs

David H. Trang davidhtrang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:41:51 CEST 2009

Thanks for the replies guys but I guess I need a bit more information from
you guys, are you using mencoder in Windows? Because I'm using mencoder on a
MAC OSX and I don't have a directory that contains a .patch file, all I have
is the executable code.

And when you said use mplayer as the input for mencoder what do you mean by
that? How would my command line change? I'm kind of new at this, don't know
what named pipe (FIFO) means.