[MEncoder-users] Understanding how to increase the size of subs

Robert Ramiega jedi at plukwa.net
Fri Apr 3 17:59:05 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 08:06:59AM -0700, Phil Ehrens wrote:

> There is this patch for mencoder to give it ass power:
>
> http://smplayer.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/smplayer/mplayer-builds/patches/ass_support_for_mencoder.patch
>
> But I don't know whether it works with the current mencoder
> source. Somebody here who knows more about it may speak up.

 The other patch[1] thats in smplayer repo works with current mencoder (svn).
Of course it's "works for me", i'm using it regulary for last few months and
it didn fail on me. YMMV tho

[1] http://smplayer.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/smplayer/mplayer-builds/patches/ass_support_for_mencoder_with_embeddedfonts.patch

--
 NameLess, the Jedi     | Just a friendly Jedi Knight
 Robert Ramięga         | http://nlj.plukwa.net/