[MEncoder-users] Converting avi to mp4 for PSP Firmware 1.5

Tobias Großmann lernemplayer at tobias-grossmann.de
Tue Jan 30 22:34:54 CET 2007

Hello people,

I search a way to convert some avi-files for my psp with firmware 1.5.
Unfortunatly I only found the syntax for converting movies for PSP Firmware 2.0 and higher.
This movies doesn't work at my psp, so does anybody know the correct parameters for firmware 1.5.

Here are the parameters, I have tried:

 mencoder -oac lavc -of lavf aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=mpeg4:acodec=aac -af lavcresample=24000 -vf harddup -lavfopts format=psp:i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -ofps 30000/1001 test.avi -o test.mp4

I use debian sarge..

Thank for your help