[MEncoder-users] Re: Extracting DVD-audio?

Jay Summet jay at summet.com
Tue May 2 23:44:56 CEST 2006

Ok, so I mounted the DVD and it doesn't have an AUDIO_TS directory (sucky...).
Even in debug verbose mode, xine doesn't seem to show a track number or whatnot...

What exactly IS the dvd-menu patch? Does it allow mplayer to play menus (and the
user to click through them?  That might work, at least to give me the track number.

I'm basically asking if I should be using any special command line arguments
(aside from dvd://#) to access the audio portion of the DVD.

Thanks,
Jay

Message: 5