[MEncoder-users] Help building xvid & mencoder

leeamorgan at comcast.net leeamorgan at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 16:13:53 CET 2005

Yeah, I tried config make install...But mplayer doesn't detect xvid during it's config. I then tried to configure mplayer with the
--with-xvidincdir=/usr/local/include
--with-xvidlibdir=/usr/local/lib

But it still didn't detect xvid.
I'll try it with the options you recomended when I get home today, and report success / failure.

Thanks,
Lee