[DVDnav-discuss] dvdnav stream read error

Rich E rich.eakin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 02:33:33 CEST 2010

The dvds work fine in my standalone dvd player, so I don't they are too
heavily scratched to be read.

I could try a patch, I am working from the source package
mplayer-export-2010-06-22.  Is this in order to print out further info on
the error?

Is there a way to compile libdvdnav/libdvdread separately from mplayer?   I
would really like to get totem and vlc working with my dvds, which both
depend on these libraries.