[rtmpdump] Cross compiling for ARM processor.

richard.mace at btinternet.com richard.mace at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 28 03:18:16 CET 2012

Hello,
can anyone out there help me with the parameters for cross-compiling please?
I want to run rtmpdump on a Nokia N900 (Linux tablet) .
I am aware that rtmpdump is available from the Maego repos but
it is way out of date, I want to run the latest version.
To sum up, I want to cross compile for ARM/Linux.

ps,
please be gentle, I am a very old ex mainframe sysprog, respec...

--
I started with nothing in life - still have most of it left.

Sent from an open source O/S, not an iPhoney