[rtmpdump] GitHub

Martin Storsjö martin at martin.st
Fri Feb 24 11:14:52 CET 2012

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012, Howard Chu wrote:

> Steven Penny wrote:
>> I created a repo on GitHub.
>>
>> http://github.com/svnpenn/rtmpdump
>>
>> master branch: same as official rtmpdump git
>> unofficial branch: at this point it is only commits from KSV.
>> http-proxy branch: a one off I commited from 2 year old suggestion.
>>
>> I know hyc will not approve but I didnt want to see any commits "fall
>> through the cracks"
>
> Actually I was about to ask for someone to go thru the mailing list archive
> and point out any recent commits to review. I'm still busy on other work but
> expect to have some spare time to look things over again in the next week or
> so.

I posted a patch for adding support for using nettle as crypto backend
with gnutls, instead of gcrypt (this is the default in modern gnutls
versions) in August, but I'd appreciate if someone with access to a set of
test urls for the crypto features (swfhash, rtmps, rtmpe and so on) could
test it, in particular swfhash. I've tested most of them, but I'm not sure
if the swfhash part really was verified by the server or not, so that part
might need some more testing.

I've got a patchset for adding adobe auth (useful for pushing to akamai)
that I've got written on top of this nettle patch, so getting it in would
be useful - once it's in, I'll try to verify the adobe/akamai auth patch
with all the crypto backends.

// Martin