[rtmpdump] GitHub

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Fri Feb 24 11:07:12 CET 2012

Steven Penny wrote:
> I created a repo on GitHub.
>
> http://github.com/svnpenn/rtmpdump
>
> master branch: same as official rtmpdump git
> unofficial branch: at this point it is only commits from KSV.
> http-proxy branch: a one off I commited from 2 year old suggestion.
>
> I know hyc will not approve but I didnt want to see any commits "fall
> through the cracks"

Actually I was about to ask for someone to go thru the mailing list archive
and point out any recent commits to review. I'm still busy on other work but
expect to have some spare time to look things over again in the next week or so.

But I will point out - some of the simpler, obviously correct patches were
committed immediately. Anything else that I didn't commit on the spot, when I
first got them in my inbox, obviously needs to be thought through more closely.