[rtmpdump] rtmpdump 2.4: bails at the 4 GB mark?

Chris Cullen amrit at cs.byu.edu
Wed Aug 1 17:44:05 CEST 2012

>/Jul 31, 2012 jc wrote
/>>/   How can I do this on Darwin, which doesn't make use of mingw? I had a quick
/>>/   look through the source and notice in librtmp/rtmp.c the following codeS( is
/>>/   it as simple as switching off_t on there?
/>/
/>/I believe this quote is apropos
/>/
/>/Sep 30, 2011 Howard Chu wrote
/>>/   There is nothing to "port". Build with 64-bit
/>>/compiler switches, get a 64 bit
/>/   > binary.
/>>
>>Not quite, in all darwin versions including iOS,
>>off_t is and has always been 64-bit.

I'm running into the same issue. I compiled it on my 64bit machine but I don't think that's going to fix the issue as the rtmpdump binary in most package repos is already "64bit".

Chris