[rtmpdump] rtmpdump crash

Dan Schmidt helpdeskdan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 06:13:25 CEST 2010

Thank you kindly, sir!  That does indeed prevent the crash/high CPU
utilization.  However, I can't seem to figure why it dies in the first
place.  Very odd.  Like, Adobe's doing something different.

INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            mp4a
12152.418 kB / 168.71 sec (5.4%)
Caught signal: 13, cleaning up, just a second...
ERROR: WriteN, RTMP send error 32 (42 bytes)
ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet body. len: 65744
12198.013 kB / 168.71 sec (5.4%)
Download may be incomplete (downloaded about 5.40%), try resuming
dan at dan-desktop:~/temp$