[rtmpdump] rtmpsuck failure with server response of invalid ttl

loqs loqs at hushmail.com
Sun Jan 3 22:45:14 CET 2010

Sorry for not responding sooner thanks for looking into this
unfortunately server is still rejecting connection.  Connect packet
sent by client and the generated one seem almost identical apart
from this missing object encoding which is not included because its
type 0.0 if that was included messages would be same size.  I am
including a wireshark dump of a failed session in the hope that
helps.  Please let me know if theres any more debug info I can
provide.