[rtmpdump] Request - settable Windows application title

gxdata gxdata at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 1 01:17:55 CET 2010

Stefan

I don't understand rtmpdump's abilities for redirection - for instance,
rtmpdump -h > info.txt just doesn't work.

So, I didn't expect error flags could be captured.

What do you mean by the shorthand rtmpdump . 1>logfile.txt / 2>errfile.txt ?
Is the final 1 (or 2) a parameter indicative of logging and error reporting,
respectively? I don't see it in the logs.

(for me, a simple test can be obtained by using the .bat generated by iVN in
debug mode, for something small like The Owl  7Mb. The batch file has auth
and all params).

Is this conversation more appropriate at stream-recorder iView?

Ian Thomas
Scientific Software

  _____