[NUT-devel] attachments

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Jan 16 19:49:32 CET 2008

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 11:07:37AM -0500, Rich Felker wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 02:17:22PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > they can only apply to a single stream. Neither of these limitations was in
> > the original design.
>
> Are you sure? It was always my intent that both kinds of info packets
> be possible, stream-specific ones and global ones. Isn't this still in

global info as well as info specific to a single stream is in there but
info packets applying to several streams have been removed, now with
megabyte sized fonts this means you can add them as global ones but then
no automatic remuxing of a subset of streams can be done cleanly. That is
if i drop the japanese subtitles (which i cant read anyway) the huge kanji
fonts wont disappear automatically.

[...]

Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in
ancient Greek republics: Freedom for slave owners. -- Vladimir Lenin