[MPlayer-users] Reading file content as is, in real time.

xadaux daux xadauxdaux at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:58:07 EEST 2020

Yes!, it's a heavy DIY technique!! but mplayer definetely unveiled useful
for this purpose.

The difference with putting -loop 0 before is small latency when doing the
loop but for the other
hand it reads the file changes. Anyway, you're totally right!!, I've just
made some tests
destroying the .tiff with ghex and mplayer reads the file changes in real
time
so it's a GIMP issue in any case.

I'll research forward for alternatives.

Thank you!!