[MPlayer-users] Quick (and hopefully simple) Mplayer query

stan gyvoy at q.com
Tue Oct 29 15:27:44 EET 2019

On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 06:43:37 -0000
"Paul Strickland" <paul_strickland at mail.com> wrote:

> I'm probably making this all too complicated. I can achieve what I
> want by just starting the file, and immediately hitting the spacebar
> manually. I was just trying to make it slicker.

It's been so long since I used a .bat file I don't remember; does it
have an echo command?  If it does, can't you just put something like
echo ' '
in the .bat file immediately after you start mplayer?  That is, send a
space to mplayer from the .bat file.

If it doesn't, I think you could install cygwin, and use the (bash?)
shell that comes with it to run your commands instead of the .bat file
from windows. IIRC, it has an echo command.