[MPlayer-users] Quick (and hopefully simple) Mplayer query

Paul Strickland paul_strickland at mail.com
Mon Oct 28 08:39:10 EET 2019

Hi there, please bear with me, I'm new to Mplayer, and still learning my way
around.

I'm using  <https://www.videohelp.com/software/MPlayer> Mplayer for a
synchronised multiscreen display, and the main bit is working great. But I
have a very simple requirement, that I can't seem to find a way to do in the
documentation.

I need to automatically pause a video being played, as soon as it starts.
This will allow me to do various set up tasks, before I just hit SPACE to
get the whole thing going. I suspect it's a simple parameter, but for the
life of me, I can't see how to do it.

I'm running Mplayer, on windows 10, from a .bat file.

Cheers

Paul