[MPlayer-users] MNM4 Codec

Chris Lee kunark629 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:28:48 EEST 2019

Good afternoon,

I am trying to convert an AVI with an MNM4 codec but having absolutely no luck. I got the mnmpeg4.dll from installing March Networks’ Evidence Reviewer software and placed it in the mplayer codecs folder. I also tried downloading the codec directly from the mplayer site.
It says this codec’s status is listed as working in the codecs.conf file.

I tried using the vp6vfw compressor, as well as ffvhuff, FMP4, and xvid. I keep getting a decompress error -2. Any idea which compressor will work to successfully decode this file?

Thank you,

Chris