[MPlayer-users] MPEG-2 Transport Stream BDAV Blu-ray format slices is not allowed decode_slice_header error

sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:56:03 EEST 2019

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 11:40:06AM +1000, Bill Crockett wrote:
> However, the [pcm_bluray @ 01c6e5c0]PCM packet too small error in red would
> show none stop.

As I written in my previous email, "pcm_bluray" is the _ffmpeg_ demuxer of the
"bluray mpegts" sub-container for PCM audio.

I don't know if it's valid to mux "pcm_bluray" into "non-bluray mpegts"
container, though.

Mplayer is using the version of ffmpeg you did use to compiler it, and you
did force mplayer to use ffmpeg for demuxing with the "-demuxer lavf" command
line option.

First thing you should do: compile a fresh mplayer snapshot with the most
recent ffmpeg code from git.

If you still have ffmpeg "pcm_bluray" demuxing issues, you should post
something about this on ffmpeg mailing list.

Additionaly, you could enquire information about "bluray mpegts" muxing and
"pcm_bluray" muxing there. You may get significant hints for what you want to
do.

regards,

--
Sylvain