[MPlayer-users] [twitch] ads reset mplayer to initial configuration

sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:47:50 EEST 2019

Thx a lot for you time! It's so nice to see that mplayer is still alive.

I was about to try to build with various twitch live stream mpeg TS segments a
test stream for such a pb (with nasty resolution and audio changes).

While we are at it: When mplayer is using directly the HLS ffmpeg demuxer,
namely when passing directly an HLS url from youtube-dl (or the other
javascript web extractors) to mplayer, the mpeg TS segments are not cached
(this is not done by ffmpeg) hence playback is stuttering.

Now, I feel bad not reporting such pbs earlier for the people who will use the new
major release :(

--
Sylvain