[MPlayer-users] [twitch] ads reset mplayer to initial configuration

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Thu Apr 4 00:57:35 EEST 2019

Hi!

On 2019-04-03 18:44 +0000, sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com wrote:
> It seems twitch (amazon) in-stream ads are gone. Cannot test anymore.

Well, guess that's OKish for you.

I think you have hit some, from a user point of view, unexpected
and unpleasant behavior that is showing when there are mid-stream
changes that trigger a reconfiguration of the video output.

As I don't think this is a regression, I will not have time to look
into this for the next weeks. We need to put out a long due release
first.

Anyway for the reported problem. I think it is valid. Will need to
find or create a sample that triggers the described problem. Then I
will have to analyze if we have a feasible way to make the behavior
better. If you want, you can open a ticket, that way it is tiny bit
more likely me or someone else will have a look at it again.

  Alexander