[MPlayer-users] Incorrect play (no HTML mail)

Raf-9600 raf9600 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 00:28:40 EET 2018

Ok. But here https://1drv.ms/v/s!AuUwkZePz_Ck1Wzi5cdWWF7OZ5Ne

This is a recording of how I play logo.mpg twice. For the first time
defects at the beginning. The second time I reproduce with the command
'-demuxer lavf' and at the end a sound defect. You do not see the
difference between that, these two plays? Do you watch this video with
sound on?

What at you is play logo.mpg without problems, is possible. But the
recording of how this file is played I have, must show you the
problem. It can not be that this recording you did not show inhibition
at the beginning and a sound defect at the end. It's impossible.

00:00:01 - 00:00:04 - lags
00:00:11 - 00:00:12 - echo effect
00:01:00 - 00:01:01 - echo effect