[MPlayer-users] Incorrect play (no HTML mail)

stan gyvoy at q.com
Sat Dec 15 23:36:23 EET 2018

On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 22:52:40 +0200
Raf-9600 <raf9600 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you kidding me?
> So should play MPlayer? With a jerk and brakes at the beginning and
> the post-echo is at the end?
> Why ALL other players reproduce without these problems?
> Compare how it plays ffplay.exe or at least VLC. (ffplay - ideal)

I don't know what you are seeing on your system, but I can't see any
difference between the file played by ffplay and the file played by
mplayer here.  As near as I can tell, they are identical, with the only
difference being that ffplay doesn't stop at the end of the file.  I
have to press q to get it to exit.  I'm not sure what ffplay is doing
since the window is empty, but it keeps running until I stop it.