[MPlayer-users] Starting mplayer from inittab breaks slave mode

Roguedr roguedr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:46:36 CEST 2012

I have tried that too and it does not seem to be the case. Also tried
providing full access rights to the pipe and changing pipe ownership
to nobody. Still no luck.

Started from command line it works no matter what, starting from a
background process it does not get attached to the pipe.

Any further hints?

Thanks,
Rogue