[MPlayer-users] Two subtitles (different languages) at once in mPlayer

InTheater intheater at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:01:52 CEST 2012

hello mplayer users,

I have make a lot of searches and it seems that no so many would have this
need, so far I found an old message in this list :
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2007-March/066087.html
and short of linux script :
http://www.abclinuxu.cz/blog/Joseho_blog/2007/7/30/188299

but the first do not provide so much solutions, and the second is a linux
exclusive thing that I hadn't been able to use (not a linux user, just poor
windows)

is any light for those who would like to see two subtitles at once while
watching the movie ?

the reason is, different viewers want to see the translations in its
own language, while both (me and my girlfriend) agree, at least, to see in
original version, the subtitles thing seems to be an endless discussion ...