[MPlayer-users] mplayer udp sync -- several instances on one machine

Tono Esteve tono at sleiva.net
Sat Jul 7 00:41:35 CEST 2012

Hi, I think the problem is try to run two or more programs (instances )
that listen on the same port. I had the same problem two years ago and I
wrote a bit of code for send the UDP packets to four ports
simultaneously. I run four instances on every machine.

The code is old, but the idea is a possible solution to your problem.

Attached the patch file for the code based on mplayer-svn-31139, I think
that this part of code has not evolved from the last two years, but I'm
not sure.

I hope this can help you.

Best regards.

Tono Esteve.