[MPlayer-users] Audio Limiter/Compressor

Travis Bussiahn travisbussiahn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:42:42 CET 2012

Hey Guys

I run a bunch of different content through the player into waiting rooms
and the problem I have is that it all comes from different sources which
means the volumes are all over the place. Some at -6db, others -12db and
some still at 0db. In order to make it all right I have to manually level
the audio in an editor and re-render which takes up to 3 days a month as
there is a lot of content.

I would really love to know if there is a plugin that would allow me to
compress and limit the audio to a standard level.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards

Travis Bussiahn (South Africa)