[MPlayer-users] Menus & sound stuttering

Bob Stia rnr at pasco.org
Mon Jan 16 04:42:04 CET 2012

Hello

I sent the following message on Jan.9 and nody has replied so I am askiong
again. Am I the only oe having this problem.

I am severely sight impaired. I use mplayer to listen to audio cd;s of books
because of this. They open and start to play fine but if I pause the
recording when it starts again the sound is chopped and unintelligible.

The other thing is the tiny fonts and icons requiring me to use a magnifying
glass to read/see them. Is there a way to make them or the smplayer display
larger?

Bob S
_