[MPlayer-users] create thumbnail problems

Shixinpeng shixinpeng at huawei.com
Mon Nov 28 09:08:00 CET 2011

Hi, I have mplayer on my SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (x86_64).I have a problem using a command line that uses mplayer to create thumbnail of video.
This is the command:
./mplayer -ss 00:01:34 -noframedrop -nosound -vo jpeg -frames 1 /home/sxp/heikediguo2.ts
But I got a snapshot with mosaics, which is named mosaics.jpg in the attached file snapshot.rar. So I used another command to solve the mosaic problem.
./mplayer -ss 00:01:34 -demuxer lavf -vf screenshot -vo jpeg -lavdopts skiploopfilter=all:skipframe=nonkey -nosound -frames 2 /home/sxp/heikediguo2.ts
However the first snapshot is gray, which is named gray.jpg in the attached file.
Any ideas? I appreciate any help. Thanks!