[MPlayer-users] Unicode filename?

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 20:05:54 CEST 2011

W dniu 03.05.2011 19:54, Christer Toll pisze:
> Unfortunately, I'm using Windows and can't compile MPlayer myself (I lack a
> good (or any, to be honest) compiler). Is there a way to find out what
> options were used during compile?

Unicode support in Windows is... when I used XP it I was forced to use
international ISO environement for my language and any Unicode filenames
in file manager wasn't usable - was forced to use e-Mule in order to
rename it, and not only Explorer but DirectoryOpus to was inoperational
with it.
If environment from which you run MPlayer is not supporting it correctly
then... no love.

As for configure options... ask Sherpya?

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.getfirefox.net/