[MPlayer-users] maximum resolution: how to extend ?

add at quantentunnel.de add at quantentunnel.de
Wed May 5 17:46:18 CEST 2010

Hello,

I would like to use mplayer to display video from a 5Mpix camera, but mplayer says it's limited to a maximum resolution of 2048x2048. Does any developer know whether this limit can be easily extended ? I just downloaded the svn repository to check if this could be patched, but I am not familiar with the code and there are over 500 occurences of the string "2048" in the .c source files... A pointer would be greatly appreciated.

best regards,
Adrian