[MPlayer-users] .mkv files after using mkvpropedit not able to play...

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Thu Jan 28 00:52:42 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-17 at 21:20 +0100, Andreas Allacher wrote:
> I found out that in most cases if I use mkvpropedit those files won't play with mplayer anymore. It says no track information found.
> At least by using the default demuxer.

I merged the branch fixing this, and it's now included by default in the
git build repo (git://repo.or.cz/mplayer-build.git). Other new Matroska
changes include much better support for compressed tracks (it now plays
at least the samples I have), fixes for some other issues that broke
opening or later playback of valid files, better handling of incomplete
files (original code would sometimes hang when trying to open an
incomplete file, depending on exactly where it was cut) and some types
of corrupt files, and major code cleanup.