[MPlayer-users] unreadable ass subtitle file

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Thu Jan 7 07:50:12 CET 2010

Sorry for the late answer.
I checked the font and I found out that I had a corrupted set of them
installed.
Once removed and replaced with a working copy, everything was fine again.
Thanks again,
Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'