[MPlayer-users] Playing VP6F still segfaults after VP5/6 alignment fix in FFmpeg

Onur Küçük onur at delipenguen.net
Mon Feb 15 19:35:24 CET 2010

 Hello,

 Since the change in dsputil mmx in [1] playing VP6F files both in
FFmpeg and MPlayer was giving segfaults. After this change [2]  ffplay
plays fine, but MPlayer still segfaults at put_pixels16_sse2.

 Here [3] is a sample file. Tested with some other VP6F files, on some
different computers, with/without runtime-cpu-detection, without vdpau
etc.  still getting the segfault.

 Attached is some debug info and the cpuinfo of the computer I am on
now. I can provide more info, though I believe this is pretty easily
reproducable.

[1]
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-cvslog/2010-February/027412.html

[2]
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-cvslog/2010-February/027486.html

[3]
http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/FLV/flash8/tacoma.flv

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens