[MPlayer-users] Flv seeking woes, revisited

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Aug 6 18:13:07 CEST 2010

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 08:15:26AM -0400, Dennis Nezic wrote:
> When seeking past the end of a file, I think mplayer should stop
> playing immediately, (which happens with every other format?), instead
> of jumping back a bit :).

I found that behaviour insanely annoying when you tried to find
a specific scene near then end and MPlayer would always suddenly
stop playing!
After all, there are the <> to skip to the previous/next file.
I guess the seeking back and printing no message is no good,
but I really came to hate the behaviour you suggest...