[MPlayer-users] screenshot with filename and offset

Kjeld Flarup kjeld.flarup at liberalismen.dk
Mon Aug 2 01:20:00 CEST 2010

Hi

I tried the -vf screenshot out but found that it always uses shotnnnn as
filename.
Before I go and patch some software, is it possible to take screen shots
using the actual filename, and even the offset into the file.

I want to use this feature to capture a picture to display on my
mediacenter for the movie, and also to dump a mark when a recorded movie
starts and stops, so I can cut it.

--
-------------------- Med Liberalistiske Hilsner ----------------------
   Civilingeniør, Kjeld Flarup - Mit sind er mere åbent end min tegnebog