[MPlayer-users] Ogg vorbis problems with MPlayer-1.0rc3

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Aug 1 23:05:23 CEST 2010

Edd Barrett <vext01 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> We have the same issue in svn-20100308, which is not really ancient.

That's not only 1000 versions of MPlayer, but an additional 2300 versions of
FFmpeg.

I was not able to reproduce your problem, I even tried with
--disable-tremor-internal (which is currently half-broken) and the sample plays
fine with -demuxer lavf and -demuxer ogg (and -demuxer lavf -ac vorbis).

Since this took already considerable time (several builds) and I consider
Reimar's time significantly more important, please update to latest svn before
reporting any problems.

Carl Eugen