[MPlayer-users] gir repository and vaapi

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Wed Apr 21 04:39:13 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 03:37 +0200, José Bernardo Bandos Rodrigues wrote:
> Has anyone ported the gbeauchesne vaapi patches (
> http://www.splitted-desktop.com/~gbeauchesne/mplayer-vaapi/) to the git
> repository? The latest version has gone back to giving me trouble with the
> subtitles, and I'd like to test with the enhancements in git, but porting
> those patches is beyond my ability.

I don't know whether such a version of the patches exists, but I was
wondering about your use case. What kind of system do you have where
VAAPI support is essential? And you talk about needing it to "test"
subtitle functionality - surely shouldn't need VAAPI to just test
whether subtitle rendering produces correct results?