[MPlayer-users] Bug: Wrong start OSD time when playing this m2ts file (uploaded)

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Thu Sep 10 19:57:30 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:52:50AM -0300, Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> 	Ps: I already changed this bug do INVALID. I'd like to ask: is
> it worth to report bugs on the MPlayer bugzilla system? It seems just
> few developers reply there...

bugzilla is rather inconvenient to use and unfortunately many of the
maintainers are set wrongly (e.g. people no longer active), so I only
look in there occasionally and often miss bug reports completely.
Still, before a release (if ever one is done again) some poor soul often
takes the time to look through as many as possible.
Overall that makes the best approach: ask here on the list, and if it
does not get a fix within e.g. a week report it to bugzilla so that is
at least "on record" and has a chance to not be completely forgotten.