[MPlayer-users] Running a transport stream (TS) with MPlayer

Paulo Flabiano Smorigo pfsmorigo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:52:58 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems running a TS file in my computer using MPlayer for that.

The video is playing but the audio crashes.

I got the latest version of MPlayer from SVN  (29339) and went to the
faad site and downloaded the latest version (2.7) of the FAAD2
library.
Next, I replaced the MPlayer libfaad2 directory by the libfaad from
faad2-2.7 file and copy the include content to the libfaad2 too.

The MPlayer was compiled successfully with: ./configure --enable-debug
--enable-runtime-cpudetection --enable-gl --disable-mp3lame

My TS is a record from a Brazilian channel and have 5 "streams" (2
videos, oneseg and fullseg, and 3 audios).

The MPlayer output is attached.

Thanks in advance...
Paulo