[MPlayer-users] ~^~~%% ! {{{Hi-Def _Audio Codec_ Support for MPLAYER? Zero fwoods?

Marth Greenword crystilan at mail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:31:47 CET 2009

Hello, is native 6.1 and 7.1 audio-codec-playback support planned for
MPLAYER?  I have a $450 barebones quad-CPU-computer with 4GB of ram, with
a ASUS motherboard. Most newer entry-level ASUS motherboards happen to
have built in support for 7.1 audio playback and I want to use this!, for
the newer disc 6.1/HD-DTS movies on the market everywhere. If anyone can
point me to third-party MPLAYER plug-ins supporting any hi-def surround
audio suitable for HD-DVD & Blu-Ray, if any such plug-ins exist, it would
be very gracious! :* I hope MPLAYER will have planned support for this
type of audio, as this seems to be the *big* thing these days and I would
like to convert my movies to better quality. Thank you for listening and
any pointers to codecs if anyone knows.. ;)

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com