[MPlayer-users] Audio Video sync driving me crazy

Cristian Rusu crirus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 08:51:01 CET 2009

Does anyone knows how to make the conversion to a flv not getting out of
sync?

I tried everything I found for weeks.

This is my last one, that resolved some videos apparently identical with
anotehr: same recording, same encoding etc/

mencoder 1507.AVI -o 1507.flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:
br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=flv:vbitrate=600:mbd=2:mv0:trell:autoaspect:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3
-lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -srate 22050
-ofps 30000/1001

what is going on?

Sincerely
Cristian Rusu