[MPlayer-users] SqueezeCenter Installation [Solved]

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Sat Jan 3 19:01:47 CET 2009

>> Btw. the source snapshots are for me right on the middle of my screen
>> when I open http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html up to now I
>> considered it impossible to miss them...
>
> ASSuming you know what subversion is, ASSuming you have the right ports
> open...

Err, both Reimar and me are referring to the link

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/mplayer-checkout-snapshot.tar.bz2

To download this, you need port 80. Some firewalls agree to open that port.

> All in all, I think a paragraph for newbies on the download page, such
> as Oliver and I have composed, would  be a useful and perhaps welcome
> addition.

That's where I agree with you: It should be mentioned that the snapshots
are usually stable.

Greets,
Kiste