[MPlayer-users] missing audio on Wall-E Blu-Ray
eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Jan 1 17:36:57 CET 2009
On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Nico Sabbi <nicola.sabbi at poste.it> wrote:
> well, I found out that the substreams are identified by the first
> byte in the pes_extension2 payload.
> The best that can be done is to let the user specify the substream_id
> he want to play, because the "right one" isn't qualified in the PMT,
> and even so the codec assignment can be wrong for the same reason.
> Thank those genial designers for this mess.
> Try the attached patch specifying -ausid 0x71
I had to modify the patch to get it to compile (you can't initialize an extern
int, you only need to initialize it where it's actually declared in the C file).
I'm still having difficulty with the mplayer versions I've compiled myself
from svn. I think I have all of the dependencies correct now, but when I use
this version with -demuxer lavf it seems to go into an infinite loop.
(I'll try to
debug this more later. I'm out of time for today.)
If I skip -demuxer lavf, then the main audio portion of the file seems to play
fine now (2 channel stereo only), but I've got no video at all. (This is
without specifying -ausid.)
Chritian Marillat's sources, which presumably were used to build the binary
that I had been running, won't even compile for me.
More information about the MPlayer-users