[MPlayer-users] mencoder/lavfopts with HTTP sends GET instead of POST

Ken Johanson kensystem at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 06:16:26 CET 2009

Thank you Reimer. I'm struggling to find ways to pipe media out of mencoder,
short of having Unix with named pipes (mkfifo etc). POST seemed like one
solution since I needed to send the bistream over the network, anyway. And
stdout is not an option on mencoder yet.

Not having familiarity with the mplayer API I'll have to wait for someone
with more expertise to offer a patch, and for now try the named pipe option.

Thank you.
Ken