[MPlayer-users] Request For Assistance

Sarah Lane slane30 at usa.com
Thu Feb 5 02:00:03 CET 2009

Hellooo group! :-) I have never posted here before. I am excited to dive
in, participate & get this message group a try! It looks like it is full
of interesting people with more skill than me. But I do have to warn
you... I do have a few years under my belt since I finished school so I
not a total coding disaster LOL. I have been trying recently to focus on
Linux and Unix systems, and admit I am still green under the wings.

HERE GOES:

I am wondering if someone can email me to discuss a compile problem? Over
the message board is OK too. But right now, I still have a fairly
primitave understanding of coding basics for MPLAYER.

I am trying & and I have been up several nights focusing on a problem,
with a goal to disabling a feature on MPLAYER which causes me some real
pain since I like to have everything just right on my desktop. I have
have ZERO success in achiving my goal as of it.

If anyone out there in the sound of my words can help please contact me.

I think it (should) be just one line of code in there to turn things off,
but I cannot find it - but hopefully it can be fixed easy -- or you can
tell me why not].

Thank you so much for someones time to look at this!

Thanks, Sara :-)

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses