[MPlayer-users] iMovie encoded h264, mplayer says "first frame is no keyframe"

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:18:28 CET 2009

Hello,

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Towncat <towncat.towncat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course, I'll prepare some.
>
> As for technicalities, where shall I upload? Should I send it as an
> attachment, find a place to upload, or is there a specific place to upload
> things like this (sorry for being lame, I never used this list before).

Please do not top post (that is, please write your reply AFTER the
relevant parts of the mail you respond to)

You can upload a sample here ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/

Please upload a .txt file explaining the problem along with it. When
you're done, please post here the name of the file you uploaded.

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Calvin Trillin  - "Health food makes me sick."