[MPlayer-users] Windows Vista playback problems

John Smith antlamp at inorbit.com
Sat Sep 27 12:19:08 CEST 2008

  -vo gl:yuv=2:force-pbo
  is the fastest for any half modern graphics card, but does not work
  with
  ATI
  -vo gl:yuv=2:force-pbo:ati-hack
  is a bit slower and works up to and including ATI 8.8 drivers.

  >> I seem to be running ATI 8.41 :-)

  >> These above commands don't seem to work (no video - just
  audio)..., this is the error I am getting on Windows RC2 version of
  MPLAYER

  >> Could not parse arguments at the position indicated below:
  >> yuv=2:force-pbo:ati-hack
  >>           ^
  >>
  >> (for some reason it didn't like the force-pbo part?

  If you have to use ATI 8.9 drivers, use only
  -vo gl

  >> It actually worked somehow with just -vo gl on my 8.41 ATI.... But
  it ran very slowly with audio off sync (I am running 2GB memory, fast
  processor....)

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses