[MPlayer-users] Mplayer TV sound problem

Horváth Csaba horvathcsabalaszlo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 20:55:43 CEST 2008

Hello!

I have a Bt8x8 based TV card, which works good with Tvtime, but i want to
record from TV with Mencoder, and i cannot get any sound. (Tvtime uses v4l2,
it woks, and sound is OK.)

I have tried to watch TV  with Mplayer - there is no sound in Mplayer too - i
thought that if i get sound work in Mplayer, then i can record sound with
Mencoder.

I have tried the options of v4l2, the amode, adevice, forceaudio, but it
hasn't solved the problem, and i have no ideas about the error.

Can someone give me a solution for this problem?

Thanks :)

Cs.