[MPlayer-users] When will there be a new release?

Phil_Rhodes@rocketmail.com phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:17:46 CEST 2008

> Uh.. You can use -vo gl to get very fast video output (with yuv
> suboption), fast hardware scaling AND high-quality subtitles, rendered
> at screen resolution.

All my subtitles seem to be rendered (in that very ugly font) at the same
resolution as the video frame, composited with it, then scaled by the
graphics card as part of the video image. If there is a better way I'd love
to hear about it, but I'd also like to know how on earth I was supposed to
know that there -is- a better way!